Here’s a lost of the various tools I used this year for Inktober.
- Canson 5.5″ x 8.5″ sketchbook
- rOtring 800 0.5mm pencil
- Pentel brush pen (most doodles)
- Sakura Pigma Micron 01 pen (detailed doodles)
- Sakura brush pen (blue)
- Prismacolor black eraser
- Winsor & Newton cool grey brush markers
- Sakura Gelly Roll white pen (NOT PICTURED)
I actually ran out of ink on my brush pen just as I finished the final day.
Most of this stuff I bundle together in the custom sketchbook cover I got from The Batsugun Leather Company. I’m still very much in love with it.