Last night I stayed up way too late making some shirts for our worship service crew at church. I got the Speedball starter kit at Michael’s with a 50% off coupon and was using the photo emulsion method. The first time I exposed the screen, even though I followed the instructions, some of the design wouldn’t wash out so I had to completely clean it off and start all over. The shirts came out nice though, and now I can make as many as I want.
You can click on the pictures for more process details.
UPDATE (July 2018): I decided to make this design available on teespring here if anyone is interested in having one!